Contract Number: WLS283
Contract Expiration Date: 6/12/2021
Phone: 425-771-1166, ext.117
Avigilon Control Center - Surveillance System
- Avigilon’s end-to-end high-definition surveillance solutions enhance the safety of your students, staff and campus property by delivering unprecedented image detail no other system can match.
- Advanced Analytics: ACC software combines an intuitive interface with advanced search functions called Avigilon Appearance Search video analytics technology and Unusual Motion Detection (UMD). Avigilon Appearance Search technology and UMD are sophisticated deep learning artificial intelligence (AL) search engines that enable users to quickly locate a specific person or vehicle of interest or identify motion anomalies across and entire site.
- Our components integrate easily with existing systems– including access control and alarm notifications – to boost their current capabilities, allowing for greater coverage and superior detail of student activity. Avigilon will help you prevent incidents and maintain the integrity of your school by providing the best evidence possible.
- Asset Protection: Avigilon’s high-definition solutions help you maintain a safe learning environment for your students and staff by reducing incidents of campus theft and violence.
- Resolve incidents faster: Avigilon’s simple and intuitive interface makes it easy for your security staff to quickly retrieve evidence, speed up response times and resolve incidents faster. Avigilon allows you to quickly search via pixel and/or thumbnail search. Any changes in an image will populate an event. This allows quick access to the video and knowledge when an event occurs.
- Make budgets go further: Avigilon systems deliver better coverage with fewer cameras rather than traditional systems, resulting in lower installation costs and fewer on-campus security personnel. Our Campus surveillance solutions will save you money and free up financial resources for other school needs. Avigilon does not have any annual software maintenance cost. All standard updates and camera firmware software updates are free.
- Easy-to-use software: Avigilon Control Center (ACC) is powerful and intuitive, with a simple interface requiring minimal training to use. You’ll spend less time getting security personnel up to speed, which means they’ll be more productive.
- Open platform: Avigilon Control Center’s open architecture gives you the ability to easily plug in components from your existing system. Connect seamlessly with building management or access control systems for a single point of control and a fully integrated system. Or integrate with mass notification systems to ensure real-time alarm messaging to all members of your security team.
- Monitor areas on the go: Our ACC Mobile application lets your staff connect to your Avigilon network remotely over any wireless connection on their Apple or Android device. Your staff will be able to monitor campus grounds and keep response times down, even while out in the field.
- Avigilon provides 24 hour, 365 day a year live phone technical support for end users.
- The Avigilon Cloud Services (ACS) platform enables a modern cloud-connected user experience, accessible from a web browser. It lays the foundation for Avigilon Control Center (ACC) customers to connect to the cloud and take advantage of capabilities and features that simplifies the management of physical security systems across multi-site facilities and distributed systems from anywhere. The platform provides for the delivery of system health monitoring and maintenance capabilities that helps you improve uptime and enhance productivity. Leverage powerful capabilities such as the ability to assess the operational state of cameras and servers from a central location and prioritize maintenance activities. And for a limited time, trial the ability to remotely push ACC™ software upgrades to your sites, with more remote maintenance capabilities available in the future.
Avgilon ACM - Access Control
Avigilon Access Control Manager is a browser-based solution that can integrate with existing IT/HR systems, minimizing the need for duplicate data entry. It comes with a full set of standard features that not only help to maximize your time but will reliably safeguard your information.
- Avigilon ACM is one of the easiest access control programs to use in the industry.
- ACM uses Non Propriety open field hardware. (Mercury)
- ACM had no ongoing costs which will save the end user a lot of money over time.
- ACM also has Wireless Locking solutions that you can add to the system.
- Avigilon ACM has Free 24 X 7 Technical Support
- Avigilon ACM has no ongoing annual licensing costs like many of their competitors. This will save end users a great deal of money over the years.
- Avigilon ACM is accessible from anywhere. 100% browser-based solution.
- Secure Linux operating system. Using an open-source Linux platform provides and extra layer of security against network vulnerabilities. This can decrease system maintenance and eliminate the cost of operating system licenses and upgrade fees.
- Feature: Collaborations between other data bases
- Graphic Maps and floor plans
- Video interface and verification
- Wireless lock Integration
- Intrusion panel integration
- Mustering (emergency tracking and reporting
- Global Anti-pass back
- Global synchronization for access information
- Open architecture (Open LDAP and Open field hardware)
- Access, Video and Intrusion event and alarm management
Hirsch Identiv - Access Control
Hirsch Identive's comprehensive campus security solutions provide:
- One-click lock-down of campus facilities and triggers to initiate mass notification systems.
- Integrated systems for access control and video surveillance of buildings, labs, sports facilities and more.
- Automated mass enrollment/de-enrollment for terms' beginning and end periods.
- Interoperability to main student/staff enrollment system so students/staff cards or PIN codes only get them into rooms and labs for classes in which they are enrolled.
- Multi-application campus card solutions for secure, coordinated delivery of services, from access control to vending and copier purchases.
- Server Based system with unlimited users.
- Has unlimited card holders, facilities, doors and users.
- Tracks changes by users.
- Can segregate who has visibility to facilities, doors and users.
- Has a plethora of reports (included with the software).
- Is AES encrypted (not easily hacked).
- Software comes standard with access control, alarm monitoring, alarm and control graphics, photo badging, mapping, card development and a variety of user defined fields.
- Panels are designed for reliability with 99.999% uptime stats.
- Compliant with the following standards, as required:
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation(NERC)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)
- Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS)
- Transportation Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Provides a role based permission structure with no limits on the number of identified roles. This structure allows it to easily integrate with corporate HR Identity Management and Network Security Systems, including PeopleSoft, RDS Card Manager and others, to allow role-based assignments to be provisioned within the upstream system.
- Can automate and respond to threat level changes.
- Can integrate with Avigilon video surveillance system.
Talk a Phone
When it comes to college facilities and campuses, nothing is more important than the safety of your students, faculty and staff. Colleges today face a host of potential emergency and crisis situations that go far beyond the standard fire drill. Traditional notification measures, such as public address systems, are not enough. Talkaphone can help.
From classrooms to dorm rooms, Talkaphone offers powerful instant two-way emergency communication, area lighting, gate access, paging and video surveillance options that your school needs to be safer and stay better connected. Our best practices cloud-based Software as a Service mass notification solution is reliable and scalable enough to send thousands of notifications to individual cell phones and audio broadcasts to classrooms, offices, buildings, outdoor areas and entire districts anywhere around the world almost instantaneously.
Talkaphone's Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System (WEBS) to notify large masses of people of an event with an intelligent message. Emergency call can be placed with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the always-lit LED blue light mounted atop the tower begins to flash, attracting attention to the location. The emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility during the night. Together, we can help protect the safety of students, faculty, staff and visitors at your campus - all while providing the peace of mind that comes from working with the experts in security and life safety communications. That's the Talkaphone difference.
Etherenet Network and Wireless Products- Comnet Communications
Since 1984 Comnet Communications has been the leading provider of turnkey voice, data, and video infrstructure support, from outside buildings to inside structured cable installations. Absco is specifically talking about Comnet's Ethernet network products and their wireless products.
- Wireless Point to Point Ethernet
- Ethernet Transmission Products
For product/service pricing, please reach out to this solution provider with the contact information given at the top of this page.
These products were competitively bid.
Government Customers can find the RFP documents on Washington’s Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS) website.