Contract Number: WLS281
Contract Expiration Date: 12/14/2020
Headsprout is a research-proven kids' reading program that takes students on a digital journey to become better readers. With a cast of captivating characters to help them along the way, students complete interactive online episodes that continually teach the critical foundational reading skills and comprehension strategies students need to excel in the classroom and beyond. The program’s instruction is designed to adapt to each student's specific needs and learning pace, and has received favorable independent reviews for its effectiveness in a variety of classroom environments.
- Provides individualized learning with online and mobile instruction presented in two sequential instruction packages customized to meet each student's specific needs
- Continually develops students' reading skills with built-in instructional sequencing
- Ensures retention of reading skills with embedded smart error correction
- Monitors student growth with embedded formative and triggered benchmark assessments
- Informs future instruction with digitally delivered reports and insights that track individual student and class-wide progress through the program
- Aligned to Common Core State Standards
Raz-Plus is a blended learning platform that combines teacher-led whole-class and small-group instruction with engaging technology-enabled resources for personalized reading practice. All resources are accessible online and available in printable, projectable, and digital formats to strengthen the connection between what is being taught and what students independently practice.
- Delivers standards-aligned reading instruction with more than 50,000 resources that develop key 21st century skills
- Meets Washington State Learning Standards and Common Core State Standards
- Personalizes reading practice with more than 3,000 developmentally-appropriate leveled books and additional reading resources available in printable, projectable, online, and mobile formats and in multiple languages
- Allows students to listen to books, read, record themselves reading, and take quizzes to monitor comprehension from anywhere they have an Internet connection
- Builds comprehension skills and strategies with lesson plans, activity sheets, and quizzes that accompany each leveled book and addresses specific reading instructional needs
- Allows teachers to digitally assign materials to individuals, small groups, or the whole class
- Provides diagnostic, formative, and summative assessment data that’s easy to access online in Kids A-Z
- Data-driven reports that show individual and class-wide activity and performance
For product/service pricing, please reach out to this solution provider with the contact information given at the top of this page.
These products were competitively bid.