Contract Number: WLS276
Contract Expiration Date: 6/20/2020
Regional Sales Manager
Phone: 800-732-3758 x1171
Reading Plus is founded on decades of pioneering research and development in the field of silent reading technology. Today, Reading Plus provides a web based, comprehensive adaptive literacy intervention for grades 3-12, validated by more than a decade of efficacy research. The program improves comprehension, motivation, silent reading fluency, and reading stamina. Research shows that Reading Plus significantly improves reading achievement for diverse learners, including EL, special ed, RTI/MTSS Tiers 1, 2, and 3, as well as advanced readers. Reading Plus produces 2 to 3 years of reading growth in 40 to 60 hours of personalized, adaptive instruction and practice.
For educators, Reading Plus provides a complete, easy-to-use management and reporting system, as well as extensive resources to guide and support differentiated literacy instruction. Extensive customer support and professional development is available for administrators and teachers to ensure successful implementation and strong results. The Reading Plus program is currently used in more than 5,000 schools nationally, helping more than one million students become more efficient, lifelong readers.
- Meets Common Core and Washington State Standards for ELA.
- Utilizes an integrated 30-minute computer-adaptive silent reading assessment (InSight) which highly correlates to other assessments like SBAC, GRADE, MAP, and STAR.
- Only ELA program that integrates the three domains of reading-cognitive, physical and emotional.
- Extensive library of engaging informational and literary selections that support instructional objectives through student-centered learning.
- Text selections are written to meet readability and text complexity recommendations outlined in national standards, and include STEM, social science, and literary content.
- Delivers real-time monitoring and insight into student progress at district, site, class, and student levels.
- Easy-to-use dashboards support teachers in making data-driven decisions and organizing supplemental on & offline instruction.
- Integrated Writing Portal.
For product/service pricing, please reach out to this solution provider with the contact information given at the top of this page.
These products were competitively bid.