Contract Number: WLS308
Contract Expiration Date: 7/27/2023
Built by government, for government, DebtBook empowers educational districts, higher education, and local governments to manage and track debt and leases and automatically generate year-end financial reports following the latest accounting standards, such as GASB-87 and 96. And with the full flexibility of a highly collaborative, cloud-based environment, it’s the perfect tool to align your internal finance team and external partners.
In addition to leveraging the latest technologies and 80+ years of industry experience, DebtBook:
- Improves the effectiveness of educational programs
- Builds networks and partnerships among districts and other agencies
- Is committed to supporting WLS and their members in reaching personal and organizational success
- Provides in-depth training of our application
- Is graphically stunning, which increases professional/client interest and engagement
- DebtBook's Implementation team introduces core concepts to our clients and follows up with more in-depth coverage of key topics through webinars
Debt Profile Summary
Lease Schedule Viewer
For product/service pricing, please reach out to this solution provider with the contact information given at the top of this page.
These products were competitively bid.
Government Customers can find the RFP documents on Washington’s Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS) website.
- Curriculum and Literacy
- Instructional Tools
- Online Learning
- Special Ed and ESL/ELL
- Supplementary Curriculum
- Safety Products/Services
- Lease & Debt Management Software/Services