Contract Number: WLS304
Contract Expiration Date: 02/10/2025
Sr. Account Executive
Saasyan Assure is a cloud-based, AI-powered, online, student safety solution that enables schools with:
- Flexible cybersecurity controls for K-12 classrooms that are embedded into popular learning management systems via API enabling users to create on-demand, scheduled or recurring rules, that temporarily or permanently allow or deny specific web pages, web categories, or applications.
- Advanced alerting of cyberbullying & self-harm powered by Saasyan’s artificial intelligence and machine learning functions that monitor all online activities on the school network including chat, email, search, website, social posts, videos, images, and documents to identify and alert instances of concern.
- Easy reporting of student online activities through Saasyan’s powerful querying and reporting function that is designed for ease-of-use and supports standard scheduled reports or custom on-demand reports.
Through integration with the world's leading identity, cybersecurity and collaboration platforms already used by schools, Saasyan Assure is cost effective, quick to set up, requires no maintenance by IT teams and delivers immediate value.
Today, Saasyan is helping to ensure the online safety of over 400,000 students across 660 government and non-government schools. Our mission has just begun!
Contact, Steve Morberg, to schedule a live demo with Saasyan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 253-222-4241
EAGL Technology, Inc. offers a world class wireless indoor outdoor (IoT) body worn gunshot detection sensor technology & weapon detection AI on an emergency notification platform.
EAGL Technology was established in 2015 after acquiring gunshot ballistic science developed by the Department of Energy (DOE) Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL). EAGL has advanced this technology by creating a state-of-the-art security system. The equipment includes the EAGL Gunshot Detection & Lockdown System and CityWeb. Both product lines use patented FireFly® Ballistic Sensor technology which can be integrated with existing access control systems, video surveillance, intercom and public address systems. With this equipment development comes the expertise of over 100 years combined security experience. Our team collaborates with security representatives at all government levels, facility managers, and other security professionals to ensure security assessment, planning & implementation are tailored to meet our customer’s security protocols, budgets, and needs.
EAGL Technology is now deployed worldwide in various environments such as K-12, university, corporate locations, airports, cities, bus stations, convention centers, parks, recreational facilities, and sports venues. EAGL's six sigma technology was originally developed by the Department of Energy and has received numerous awards and accolades. EAGL is the ONLY gunshot detection technology approved by the Department of Homeland Security Safety Act as "Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology".
EAGL Technology has driven the industry into new territory by combining both indoor and outdoor detection on the same technology platform. Through continued innovation and development, EAGL continues to exceed expectations by providing cutting-edge technology, industry-leading system response, and a suite of products that offer the most comprehensive Active-Shooter Emergency Response system available.
- FireFly® wireless and IoT Indoor gunshot detection
- DragonFly wireless and IoT Outdoor gunshot detection
- EAGL Emergency management system
- Vape Sensor – An integrated solution that will sense current vaping models and provide automated notifications for designated district actions.
- TransitFly – Equip school buses and transit with a hardwired, on-board, vehicle sensor providing automatic gunshot detection, GPS location, panic button functionality and vehicle collision reporting capability in real-time.
- Wireless and IoT Panic stations
- EAGL Adaptive Response™ for mitigating active shooter events
- BlueFly® Wearable gunshot and man down sensors.
- All sensors are completely wireless with no network needed. All sensors are either solar powered or battery operated with battery life of 7 years.
- Indoor and outdoor capability.
- EAGL Adaptive Response™ allows the customization of each sensor’s response. Responses include, automatic doors lockdown, camera stream automation E911 connection, text, emails and mass notification massages
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces for hybrid work and safely bringing people together so they can connect, collaborate, and thrive. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how company’s welcome visitors, keep employees safe, book desks and conference rooms, and manage deliveries in over 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products for a flexible workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices safe and compliant.
With more than 150,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors creates a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding people, property, and ideas. Envoy Protect confirms employees are healthy and helps to coordinate schedules before they come on-site. Envoy Desks gives employees the flexibility to reserve a desk for the days they are in the office to collaborate with teammates. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution to book meeting rooms and free up unused space. Envoy Deliveries ensures packages reach their recipients without mailroom pile-ups.
For education, using Envoy Safe Schools is the easiest way to keep track of who’s on campus. Your visitors sign in directly on the iPad, making it simple to collect their contact information and capture their photo. Plus, automatic badge printing, security watchlist and real-time visitor dashboard help boost school security.
For product/service pricing, please reach out to this solution provider with the contact information given at the top of this page.
These products were competitively bid.
Government Customers can find the RFP documents on Washington’s Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS) website.