Welcome Solution Providers!
The Washington Learning Source (WLS) is a program of Washington’s nine regional Educational Service Districts (ESDs) for establishing purchasing agreements in Washington State. There are many reasons you may want to consider partnering with the WLS.
- Conducts legal bids allowing Washington State schools to piggyback, thereby eliminating the need to respond to other bids by state agencies.
- Includes most school districts and many private schools as members.
- Provides cost effective marketing through a variety of means.
- Coordinates with the state’s ESDs to afford opportunities to get in front of districts in ESD venues.
- Provides avenues for coordinating training through regional ESDs.
- Allows a contract holder to designate resellers and update through the life of the contract.
- Allows one-year contracts with four optional renewal years.
- Provides a prominent place on the WLS website for a dedicated page, product descriptions, category description, and news articles.
- Allows space in a biweekly email newsletter that is sent to schools.
- Curriculum and Literacy
- Instructional Tools
- Online Learning
- Special Ed and ESL/ELL
- Supplementary Curriculum
- Safety Products/Services
- Lease & Debt Management Software/Services